Call 911 for Emergencies.
call (910) 433-1529.
To make an anonymous tip,
call (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
Domestic Violence Electronic Filing
You can file a civil domestic violence protective order lawsuit (50-B) and process your emergency request without going to the courthouse. Offsite locations are available at the Rape Crisis Center located at 519 Ramsey Street in Fayetteville and through Army Community Services located at 4-2843 Normandy Drive on Fort Bragg.
Advocates are available to assist - Arrive by 12:30 pm to be processed on the same day. You will still have to appear in court on your assigned court date. Legal aid is available to assist you in court.
Important Local Contact Information
Always Call 911 for an Emergency!
- Army Community Services 910-322-3418 / 910-396-5521
- Cumberland County Sheriff 910-323-1500
- Victim Assistance 910-677-5454
- Cumberland County District Attorney 910-475-3010
- Cumberland County Family Court 910-475-3015
- Fayetteville Police Department 910-433-1530
- Victim Assistance 910-433-1849
- Domestic Violence Safelink Office 910-475-3000
- Legal Aid - Cumberland County 910-483-0400
- Local Domestic Violence Center 910-677-2532
- Quaker House (Military Advocate) 910-323-3912
- Rape Crisis Center 910-485-7273
- Trafficking of Humans (5 Sparrows) 910-364-3048